In June we focused on integrations and adding more resource coverage. You can upgrade to the latest version (v0.9.2) to pickup the new features. If you are using v0.8 please follow the v0.9 migration guide.
Infracost already has CI/CD integrations with GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Atlantis, Azure DevOps, CircleCI, Bitbucket Pipelines and Jenkins. This list keeps growing, so please let us know what you’d like to see added next. Infracost can now be used with the following infra-as-code management platforms too:
- Terraform Cloud: we have partnered with HashiCorp to bring cloud cost estimates into Terraform Cloud’s new RunChecks (currently in beta). Armon Dadgar, co-founder and CTO of HashiCorp, announced the partnership during HashiConf EU; screenshot below! If your company uses Terraform Cloud and would like to work with us and HashiCorp together on this integration, please reply to this email.
- Env0: cloud cost estimates can easily be enabled in Env0. Our CEO Hassan, Env0’s CEO Ohad Maislish, and Tim Davis are doing a webinar about cloud costs shifting left on 14th July. Signup to listen in.
- Spacelift: cloud cost estimates can also be enabled in Spacelift.
⛅ New cloud resources
Infracost now supports over 200 Terraform resources across AWS, Azure and Google. Over 500 free resources have also been identified; these are not shown in the CLI output since they are free.
We added support for the following cloud resources:
- AWS: Backup, EFS One Zone, Kinesis Firehose & Data Analytics, Neptune.
- Google: BigQuery, Load Balancer, VPN tunnel.
- Azure: Application Gateway, Application Insights, Automation, Cognitive Search, Event Hubs, Kubernetes Load Balancer & HTTP Application Routing, Load Balancer, Redis Cache.
⌨️ Shell completion
infracost completion --help to see how you can generate shell completion scripts for Bash, Zsh, fish and PowerShell. Once enabled, you can use the usual double tab to see autocomplete and help text for commands and flags.