Azure Active Directory
This page contains instructions for enabling SSO for your organization on Infracost Cloud using Azure Active Directory.
- In the Infracost Cloud dashboard go to
Org Settingsand copy your
Org ID. You will need to provide this to Infracost in a future step.
- Login to the Azure portal
- Go to
Azure Active Directory > App registrations
- For the name enter
- For the Redirect URL select
Webfor the platform and enter
- Click on
Add a certificate or secret > New client secret
- Copy the Application (client) ID. You will need to provide this to Infracost in a future step.
- Add a client secret with Description
Infracost Cloud SSOthat expires in 24 months.
- Copy the Client Secret Value. You will need to provide this to Infracost in the next step.
- Fill out the SSO setup form here, providing the Application (client) ID, Client secret value and the domain you want enabled for SSO.